3rd ACM Conference on Information-Centric Networking (ICN 2016), Sept. 26-28, 2016
The site of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan has information about obtaining a visa for those traveling to Japan. The embassy and consulate websites have very helpful information about procedures, timelines, communities served, required documentation, and fees. International registrants should be particularly aware and careful about visa requirements, and should plan travel well in advance.
It is the authors’ responsibility to procure the necessary visas etc. in time to attend the conference. Authors will be informed of acceptance well in advance of the conference (and provided with invitation letters, if applicable). Authors should start the process immediately upon notification of acceptance. To request a visa support letter, register for the conference and then email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information required for the support letter:
- Your nationality.
- Your occupation (company/university name and your position).
- Your name as it appears on your passport.
- Your day of birth and age (YYYY/MM/DD, age).
- Your flight schedule and flight numbers from/to Japan.
- Sep. 25 MU9821 from Shanghai to Osaka
- Sep. 29 MU516 from Osaka to Shanghai
- Hotel you booked and your stay plan.
- Sep. 25-29 Westin Miyako Hotel
- Your activity plan during the trip.
- Your mobile phone number (if available in Japan).
- Your current postal mailing address for sending the support letter.
- Your Registration Confirmation Number.
- The titles of your accepted papers, posters, or demos.