ACM Internet Measurement Conference 2018
The 2018 Internet Measurement Conference (IMC) is a three-day event focusing on Internet measurement and analysis. The conference is sponsored by ACM SIGCOMM. IMC 2018 is the 18th in a series of highly successful Internet Measurement Workshops and Conferences.
The ACM IMC 2018 conference will be held in Boston, MA, USA on October 31 - November 2, 2018.
Watch the archived video from the conference: Thursday, November 1 and Friday, November 2. Wednesday will be added soon.
- 2018-11-07: Added IMC 2018 archived video for Thursday, November 1 and Friday, November 2. Wednesday will be added soon.
- 2018-11-02: Thanks to everyone for making IMC 2018 a success. See you again next year!
- 2018-10-31: New event on Thursday, Nov 1 at 12:20PM - Discussion: Proposal for a Reproducibility Track
- 2018-10-31: Congratulations to IMC 2018’s award winners!
- 2018-10-31: Added list of posters
- 2018-10-31: Added PDFs for all accepted papers in the program section
- 2018-10-31: Added IMC 2018 live conference streaming
- 2018-10-03: Added information about social events
- 2018-09-28: Added session details to preliminary program
- 2018-09-27: Added preliminary program
- 2018-09-15: Submissions open for N2Women Fellowship applications
- 2018-08-27: Submissions open for travel grants applications
The street address of the conference venue isNortheastern University
East Village, 17th Floor
291 St Botolph St
Boston, Massachusetts 02115
Please submit your paper at https://imc18.hotcrp.com/.
|Paper registration (with abstract)|
ACM IMC 2018 strongly endorses the ACM Anti-Harassment policy.