Due to the continued disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, AMC IMC 2020 will be fully hosted online as a virtual meeting. Further information will be available shortly.
ACM Internet Measurement Conference 2020
The 2020 Internet Measurement Conference (IMC) is a three-day event focusing on Internet measurement and analysis. The conference is sponsored by ACM SIGCOMM. IMC 2020 is the 20th in a series of highly successful Internet Measurement Workshops and Conferences.
The ACM IMC 2020 conference will be held in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA on October 27 - 29, 2020.
- 2020-08-17: The list of accepted papers is up.
- 2020-08-14: Camera Ready Instructions are now available.
- 2020-08-12: The IMC notifications have gone out.
- 2020-07-20: Due to the continued disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, ACM IMC 2020 will be hosted virtually.
- 2020-03-31: Venue info is online.
- 2020-03-23: IMC 2020 Call for Papers is available now!
- 2020-03-23: IMC 2020 website is up.
IMC 2020 will be fully hosted online due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
IMC 2020 will be hosted in the new Tepper Quad (Simmons Auditorium) at Carnegie Mellon University. Click for more information on the conference venue and about the city of Pittsburgh.
Considering the challenges we all face at this time, the TPC chairs have decided to extend the paper registration and submission deadline by one week. Please note the changed dates. Beyond this, if you are an author who has been directly affected by the disease, please do not hesitate to contact the chairs directly at email@example.com.
|Paper registration (with abstract)||Tuesday
|Early reject notification|
|Notification||Wednesday August 12, 2020|
|Camera-ready due||Wednesday September 23, 2020|
|Conference||October 27 - 29, 2020|
ACM IMC 2020 strongly endorses the ACM Anti-Harassment policy. The SIGCOMM CARES committee is represented at IMC 2020 to assist anyone who experiences or witnesses a violation of the anti-harassment policy.