9th ACM Conference on Information-Centric Networking (ICN 2022), Sept. 19–21, 2022
Call for Tutorials
Following the success of the tutorials presented in previous editions of the ACM ICN conference, the organization committee of the 2022 edition solicits proposals for half- or full-day tutorials. We seek to extend the ACM ICN experience through tutorials on selected topics of critical importance to the ICN research, given by renowned researchers, as well as through collaboration between ICN researchers and experts in other domains and application areas. Tutorials may consist of lectures, interactive workshops, hands-on training, or any combination of the above. Exploring the application of ICN to address modern application challenges, diverse ways of interacting with the audience, and cross-disciplinary topics are especially welcome.
Tutorial proposals should be submitted in PDF format, not exceeding three (3) pages in total, and sent to the tutorial chairs Alex Afanasyev and Hidenori Nakazato.
Proposals must include:
- Motivation for the tutorial (why this, why now, why at ICN 2022?).
- Reference to the knowledge that the audience should expect to gather with the tutorial.
- An outline of the tutorial content, including its tentative schedule and the length, half-day/full-day.
- The type of tutorial (e.g., lecture vs. hands-on); if hands on, how to ensure a satisfactory experience for participants that are remote.
- References to previous iterations of the tutorial (if applicable) including their date, venue, topics and number of participants, and the motivation for this new proposal.
- Requirements for the tutorial on-line experience (what is needed beyond is provided in a Webex session)
- Requirements for the attendees, especially considering that they may be at home with only access to basic laptops.
- Any other limitations (e.g., number of participants).
- Detailed biographies of the trainers (not part of the page limit).
Upon acceptance of a tutorial proposal, either the tutorial chair or the tutorial speakers can request a cancellation of the tutorial if there is clear evidence indicating low attendance of the tutorial by the early registration deadline.
Please contact the tutorial chairs, if you have questions about your proposal.
May 27, 2022July 15, 2022 (Extended)
July 8, 2022July 29, 2022.
Notification of Acceptance